Friday, June 4, 2010

Create a Personal Microsite

I saw this new service that lets you create your own microsite, using stuff from your blog, pictures, twitter, facebook, and more. It's relatively easy to configure (I was able to do it, lol!!), and all your design changes appear in real-time.

flavors.me
Flavors.me currently supports the most popular social media sites, such as Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, and much more. The easy to use Design Panel enables you to tweak how you want your Flavors.me site would look, as well as which content you want to put in it.

The Flavors.me service costs US$20 a year, but a free account is also available. You can see my Flavors site at flavors.me/applesk

Flavors.me site
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails