Saturday, July 24, 2010

Love & Truth



I'm thinking about you so much
Time doesn't stop for me
My empty heart still can't find your feelings

I can never draw the same picture twice
But my emotions are just repeating over and over again


Let me listen to your love song. I stared at your profile
I want to know about you, now that I've met you

No matter how lonely I get, I have a feeling we'll meet again
I don't need a reason; I know that I can't persuade you

With the way it is now , I'll just become a part of your memory, right?
My emotions shone like the depths of tears

Let me listen to your love song. I stared at your profile
I understand there's a person you're gazing at right in front of you, but

Please give me wings and believe that, just as with this song, I swear
I've decided to accept all the past

I hum the love song
I want to touch your smiling face
Even though I know that there's someone you're gazing at

My love song never ends - I've already met you
It never will end... Love and Truth

(Love & Truth song by Yui)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails